The puddle at Dan Hall Mountain.
the holston river and douglas lake is the best spota to fish what do you think
The puddle at Dan Hall Mountain.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where to fish</div></div>
in the water
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">where to fish</div></div>
in the water</div></div>
Depends on how deep. If you're in over your head it'd be impossible to use a rod 'n reel.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The puddle at Dan Hall Mountain. </div></div>
I actually pulled a decent 2 pounder out of there last spring.
As far as the original question, I don't know about the Holston River but Douglas would have to be the top big lake for numbers all those will be 12 inchers but still numbers.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
The Holston have some huge SmallJaws in it.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Hard to believe, but there was a lake on top of the moutain between Pennington and Harlan , cost a buck and a half to fish there. Last time I was out that way was the 70s so this is history, the old guy was robbed and shot, Steve Middleton. Great guy, but the lake had some monster bass, 4 -5 pound, water was clear enough to see 10 ft down into it. Had it's own gator, same time as the ...man I can't come up with their names. St Charles bunch, fine folks as long as you got along with them, shoot you on sight if they didn't. ...Webb, great guys...just didn't have a lot of patience. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] Bernard ... that was the one I knew best.
Bookmarks